- Makati, PhilippinesEast Offices Bldg., Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Reviewing the financial statements, documents and accounting entries.
- Assessing the risk and internal controls by identifying the non-compliance areas, distinguishing the inefficiencies, process and operational issues.
- Verifies assets and liabilities of the company.
- Provides financial control information by analyzing and summarizing data trends.
- Provides information from the company's financial reporting systems, account balances, cash flow statements, income statements, balance sheets, tax returns and internal control systems.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience in Audit is a major plus
- CPA board passer
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- East Offices Bldg, 114 Aguirre Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.