- Makati, PhilippinesEast Offices Bldg., Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0035,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
1. Sales Account Management
- Study and gain sufficient knowledge of Company products and services;
- Generate and qualify leads;
- Source and develop client referrals;
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies;
- Schedule sales activities and follow up results/outcomes of these activities;
- Make sales calls to new and existing clients;
- Personally develop and/or assist in the development of presentations of Company products and services to current and potential clients;
- Conduct or participate in the presentation of Company products and services to current and potential clients;
- Negotiate with clients and assist in them in the completion, collation, submission of all documentary requirements to enable them to avail of the Company’s products and services;
- Personally develop and/or assist in developing sales proposals;
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person;
- Ensure and enhance customer service satisfaction and good client relationships;
- Perform quality checks on product and service delivery;
- Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management;
2. Marketing Function
- Assist in the development and maintenance of sales and promotional materials;
- Assist in planning and conducting direct marketing activities;
- Participate in marketing and sales events;
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development;
3. Sales Training
- Conduct product training, as and when required by your immediate or Department head;
- Train/assist clients to effectively and efficiently avail of the Company’s products and services
5. Report and Document Management
- Develop and maintain a customer database;
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports;
- Coordinate with other Departments as and when necessary to carry out tasks and responsibilities;
We are looking for driven sales professionals who will be responsible in growing our Western Union Business Solutions business.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 1-year corporate sales experience
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
Who are we looking for?
- Confident, self-driven, and persistent individual
- Excellent communicator and presenter
Why work with us?
- Company reputation - PETNET Inc. is a subsidiary of UnionBank of the Philippines and a member of the Aboitiz Group of Companies. Working with us means working for a bigger group and it significantly widens your opportunity to also work in other companies within the Aboitiz Group provided that you exhibit excellent performance.
- Work environment - We pride ourselves with Friendliness as one of our Core Values. Our employees are easy to work with because they are kind.
- Incentives - We provide a generous amount of incentives for our Sales Officers here in PETNET. Show us your numbers and you will have no problem with your compensation.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Closing Sales
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- East Offices Bldg, 114 Aguirre Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City
- Financial Services
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.