- Makati, PhilippinesEast Offices Bldg., Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
This position shall ensure that the system development life cycle is properly executed and documented. He/She is also responsible for translating functional, business or solution specifications into an actual system that users may use.
Perform coding assignments. Depending on the size of the project the Senior Developer may be responsible for a large portion of coding or may have the work distributed between multiple developers. He/She are also tasked with reviewing all code work for accuracy and functionality;
- Participate in the design phase of system/program/application projects;
- System implementation;
- Analyze coding segments or the plans and schematics of the application;
- Assist the System Architect in planning and creating standards for the project;
- Graduate of BS Computer Science, IT, or any related programming course;
- Minimum of 5 yrs experience in software/system development;
- Must have significant experience in data modelling and design using applicable tools;
- Possess a strong knowledge on development tools and platforms, especially in web and mobile development;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About PETNET, Inc.
Under the corporate name, PETNET Inc., PERAHUB was established on August 12, 1998. The primary purpose then was to grow the network of Western Union in the Philippines. PERAHUB’s 2,200-branch network, composed of company-owned and sub-agent locations, is geared towards the service of Western Union with complementary products such as money changing, bills payment, airline ticketing, cell phone loads, and micro-insurance. Today, PERAHUB has the largest Western Union agent network in the country. In mid-2015, Aboitiz Equity Ventures (AEV) entered as the new majority owner of PERAHUB leading to a full transformation and an aggressive business expansion program. Following this expansion, in April 2016, PERAHUB changed its brand name to PERA HUB to better describe its portfolio of services and continuously be relevant to its target market and industry.
Today, PERAHUB has now diversified its business outside of its Western Union partnership as part of its mission to provide fast and friendly cash and payment services under one roof. Aside from money remittance, PERAHUB also offers Loans Services, Forex, and Added Value Products. In 2017, PERAHUB ventured into Financial Technology (Fintech) by establishing two new subsidiaries called Betterway which aims to provide financial solutions to the unbanked sector of the economy and Banana Pay which is into payment solutions using WeChat app