Network and Information Security Manager
- Makati, PhilippinesEast Offices Bldg., Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
This position shall ensure for the effective management and administration of the company’s network infrastructure and for the security and protection of the company's computer network, systems and information assets in alignment with security standards. He/She will also be responsible for the implementation and management of all security devices and applications and likewise document security issues or breaches that may be found.
- Administer, Optimize and Manage the network infrastructure (Head office and branches)
- Resolve and address detected vulnerabilities
- Monitor computer networks and intrusion detection for security issue
- Recommend and install appropriate tools and countermeasures
- Manage information security incidents
- Research the latest information security trends and make a recommendation to management
- Graduate of BS Computer Science, BS Computer Engineering, IT, or any related
- Minimum of 5 yrs experience in IT Security
- In depth understanding of network infrastructure, firewalls, antivirus, and other information security related.
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- East Offices Bldg., Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About PETNET, Inc.
Under the corporate name, PETNET Inc., PERAHUB was established on August 12, 1998. The primary purpose then was to grow the network of Western Union in the Philippines. PERAHUB’s 2,200-branch network, composed of company-owned and sub-agent locations, is geared towards the service of Western Union with complementary products such as money changing, bills payment, airline ticketing, cell phone loads, and micro-insurance. Today, PERAHUB has the largest Western Union agent network in the country. In mid-2015, Aboitiz Equity Ventures (AEV) entered as the new majority owner of PERAHUB leading to a full transformation and an aggressive business expansion program. Following this expansion, in April 2016, PERAHUB changed its brand name to PERA HUB to better describe its portfolio of services and continuously be relevant to its target market and industry.
Today, PERAHUB has now diversified its business outside of its Western Union partnership as part of its mission to provide fast and friendly cash and payment services under one roof. Aside from money remittance, PERAHUB also offers Loans Services, Forex, and Added Value Products. In 2017, PERAHUB ventured into Financial Technology (Fintech) by establishing two new subsidiaries called Betterway which aims to provide financial solutions to the unbanked sector of the economy and Banana Pay which is into payment solutions using WeChat app