Sales and Marketing Officer - Fluent in Mandarin
- Makati, PhilippinesEast Offices Bldg., Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Plans and implements all sales activities on assigned accounts or areas.
- Ensures customer satisfaction.
- Manages quality of product and service delivery.
- Preferably graduate of Business Administration
- At least 1 year solid sales experience preferably from a financial institution
- Must know how to generate and qualify leads
- Confident in dealing with business owners/decision makers
- Proven track record of results in achieving sales goals is a plus
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, enthusiastic, innovative and forward thinker
- Expertise and experience in prospecting, presenting and closing deals
- Excellent telemarketing skills, proven presentation/demonstration and tons of charisma
- Strong negotiation and relationship development skills is a plus
- Strong communication skills (at all levels of the organization) both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office Applications.
- Flexible and responsible in meeting deadlines
- Willing to do fieldwork.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About PETNET, Inc.
Under the corporate name, PETNET Inc., PERAHUB was established on August 12, 1998. The primary purpose then was to grow the network of Western Union in the Philippines. PERAHUB’s 2,200-branch network, composed of company-owned and sub-agent locations, is geared towards the service of Western Union with complementary products such as money changing, bills payment, airline ticketing, cell phone loads, and micro-insurance. Today, PERAHUB has the largest Western Union agent network in the country. In mid-2015, Aboitiz Equity Ventures (AEV) entered as the new majority owner of PERAHUB leading to a full transformation and an aggressive business expansion program. Following this expansion, in April 2016, PERAHUB changed its brand name to PERA HUB to better describe its portfolio of services and continuously be relevant to its target market and industry.
Today, PERAHUB has now diversified its business outside of its Western Union partnership as part of its mission to provide fast and friendly cash and payment services under one roof. Aside from money remittance, PERAHUB also offers Loans Services, Forex, and Added Value Products. In 2017, PERAHUB ventured into Financial Technology (Fintech) by establishing two new subsidiaries called Betterway which aims to provide financial solutions to the unbanked sector of the economy and Banana Pay which is into payment solutions using WeChat app