- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 12 days
- Recruiter responds
- 36% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 4 hours ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 15,000.00 - 19,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- Lot 6 RDC Compound Reparo Street, Malabon, Philippines
Attention to Detail
- With at least 1-year experience in this field;
- Thorough knowledge of computer applications;
- Ability to comprehend and organize shipment process;
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills;
- Customer oriented.
- Monitor arrival of imported materials.
- Follow up from various foreign suppliers that scheduled shipment dates as well as the expected time of arrival of various importations.
- Advise LC details to foreign suppliers.
- Receive advance and/or original copies of shipping documents from the various supplier and check details if tally with the requirements.
- Forward shipping documents and other requirements to broker for computation of duties and taxes and for immediate processing of the release from the custom port.
- Coordinate with broker regarding forward delivery, if any.
- Coordinate with broken regarding the status of shipments from the customs port.
Established in March 20, 1991, Granville Industrial Chemical Corporation (GICC) has made its name as a dependable supplier of raw materials serving the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. Its main office was established in Escolta, a street rich in business history, right in the heart of Manila. The company promotes a performance-based culture that encourages and values the contribution of people in an open and collaborative environment. Training programs and continuing education are given to employees to build on their strengths and maximize their full potential. The establishment of Granville Industrial Chemical Corporation in 1991 allowed us to focus on the Food Industry with a vast product range for the ff. - Bakery, Confectionery, Dairy, Beverages, Food Mixes and Formulations, Processed Foods and Snack Foods, Flavor, Food Service Industry.