- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 21 days
- Recruiter responds
- 67% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 4 hours ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 16,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- Lot 6 RDC Compound Reparo Street, Potrero Malabon City, Malabon, Philippines
Auditing and Compliance
Accountancy [Internal Audit]
- Must be a CPA;
- Has experience dealing with government agencies such as the SEC and the BIR.
- Can work under pressure.
- To assist the Audit Manager in conducting Budget Audit analysis, Inventory Audit and Financial Statement analysis.
- Will conduct field work in coordination with sales on the actual deliveries and spot check on contract review.
- Handle compliance works in various government agencies in ensuring compliance to government regulatory requirements.
Established in March 20, 1991, Granville Industrial Chemical Corporation (GICC) has made its name as a dependable supplier of raw materials serving the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. Its main office was established in Escolta, a street rich in business history, right in the heart of Manila. The company promotes a performance-based culture that encourages and values the contribution of people in an open and collaborative environment. Training programs and continuing education are given to employees to build on their strengths and maximize their full potential. The establishment of Granville Industrial Chemical Corporation in 1991 allowed us to focus on the Food Industry with a vast product range for the ff. - Bakery, Confectionery, Dairy, Beverages, Food Mixes and Formulations, Processed Foods and Snack Foods, Flavor, Food Service Industry.