Backed by a leading Australian venture capital firm, DesignCrowd is one of the world's largest design marketplaces. If you're excited by fun, dynamic, high-performance work environments, this is a unique development opportunity.
DesignCrowd’s Manila offices are based in Makati and offer you to chance to work in a fun and modern environment with great perks and fantastic colleagues.
As a Service Consultant and Printing Specialist at DesignCrowd, you will focus on providing support to DesignCrowd’s global customer base, particularly those seeking printing services from us.
Your main tasks would be:
- Contact customers who have purchased our Printing Services and collect necessary information to customize the products.
- Prepare files for printing on various items like business cards, mugs, caps, flyers and stickers.
- Work on required revisions from customers where necessary in order to ensure they are satisfied with the product prior to sending to print.
- Setting up printing and shipping method as per our customer needs.
Some secondary tasks would include:
- Handling inbound emails and calls regarding our products and services.
- Handling inbound emails and calls from Designers needing assistance.
- Participate on sales activities to up-sell / cross-sell printing customers to other products and services.
- Help to improve DesignCrowd’s products and services by identifying improvement opportunities from feedback that you’ve received from clients.
- You must hold a university degree
- With at least 1-2 years of related work experience
- Knowledge of graphic design software (i.e. Adobe Creative Suite)
- Outstanding English language skills (written and verbal) are required.
- Prior experience in Customer Support and Sales is a plus!
- Willing to work midshift (3:00pm to 12:00am)
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Consulting/Business Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.