Want to earn Php 200,000 a month or more while helping people be free from their 8-5 jobs and start an online business?
Negosyo University is changing lives by teaching Filipinos how to build a real and profitable business. Google us or search us on Facebook and you’ll know that it’s not an exaggeration. What we offer is an 10-week transformational program called “Trusted Advisors Mastery” where we teach people step-by-step how to become an online coach, consultant, and grow their service-based businesses.
- You’ll do a consultative selling to prospects over the telephone. All leads are warm and ZERO cold calling.
- Help prospects to decide if the program is right for them and if the client is also right for our program. We don’t accept everyone with money.
- Follow up prospects who are interested to join the program.
- You’ll be on the phone for 6 hours or more talking to clients sincerely trying to understand their current situation and how we help them.
- Tracks all sales calls, leads, and other metrics to measure the progress of your work.
- You’ll undergo a training, watch videos, listen to audios, and do a sales call role playing continuously until you hit your goals.
- You will start with an average of 5 to 10 calls a week and grow to 25 to 35 a week for the right candidate.
- You’ll be working in our office in Makati.
- There will be two shifts. The first starts at 9A.M. while second shifts will start at 12 NN.
- With at least two years of experience in phone or face to face selling.
- Preferably, someone with telephone and outbound sales experience.
- You must be looking for a long-term commitment, working with and for the company. If you are trying to fill your time in between gigs, or while building your own business, DO NOT apply!
- You must have sky-high INTEGRITY. That means being able to say NO when someone is not a good fit for the program, even if this means you are losing possible commission. Doing the right thing for the business and clients has to be MORE important to you than making a sale.
- Under Personal Skills please consider which behavior will support the company values: Collaboration, Simplicity and Accountability in this specific position
- You must LOVE helping people and talking to people.
- You must be coachable and willing to take constructive criticism.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Consulting/Business Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.