- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
You must be able to maintain a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. You must also be able to maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
Customer-Service: Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately. Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
Computer Literacy: You will need to answer emails, use the phone system, create and manage schedules, and possibly learn industry specific software. Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments.
Admin Skills: You will be tasked to organize files, access and extract biometric records, and perform other clerical/administrative work
Communication: Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed. Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer-Service Skills: You are the first impression of the company. A successful receptionist will be friendly, organized and knowledgeable about the company.
- Computer Skills
- 5 years of experience performing analyses, generating insights, to solve business problems
- Minimum of 5 years of experience using web analytics programs such as Omniture, Google Analytics, or related tools.
- Minimum of 3 years experience using A/B and Multivariate testing tools such as Optimizely, Adobe Target, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, statistics, computer science, mathematics or engineering
- Strong analytical skills, problem solver, and attention to detail
- Results driven and ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated self-starter who can take charge of complex tasks with some direction
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent skills in Excel, PowerPoint
- Build relationships and work effectively with cross functional team
- Communication Skills: Listen to customers and management, speaking in a clear and friendly way over the phone and face-to-face are essential skills for receptionists.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Consulting/Business Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.