Customer Service Consultant
- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
DesignCrowd is expanding its team in Manila and would like you to apply! We help launch customers ideas into the world through our crowdsourcing platform of graphic design. Join a young, vibrant, international team and help customers from all around the world use the DesignCrowd marketplace (www.designcrowd.com) to get great designs!
Backed by a leading Australian venture capital firm, DesignCrowd is one of the world's largest design marketplaces. If you're excited by fun, dynamic, high-performance work environments, this is a unique development opportunity.
DesignCrowd’s Manila offices are based in Makati and offer you to chance to work in a fun and modern environment with great perks and fantastic colleagues.
As a Service Consultant at DesignCrowd, you will focus on providing support to DesignCrowd’s global customer base. You will have responsibility for handling inbound emails, calls, social media posts and live chats. You will help to answer customer questions and solve customer’s problems. Your goal is to help ensure that DesignCrowd customers have a great experience using the service.
In addition to these core activities, you will play an important role in supporting sales for DesignCrowd through cross-selling and up-selling activities. You’ll also help to improve DesignCrowd’s products and services by identifying improvement opportunities from feedback that you’ve received from clients.
Role available on Mid-Shift (3:00pm to 12am) and Night-Shift (10:00pm to 7:00am).
Role might be to work on off-set week (i.e. Wednesday to Sunday)
- Handle inbound/outbound e-mails
- Handle inbound/outbound calls
- Handle social media posts
- Handle live chat
- Participate in sales activities: cross-selling and up-selling
- Identifying improvements opportunities for our products and services
- University degree
- Minimum 2-year experience in customer service
- Outstanding English language skills (written and verbal)
- Fast learner and open to new challenges
- Proactive and a positive attitude
- Being a team player
- Used to going the extra mile for customers and the team
- Experience in sales
- Knowledge of graphic design software (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Consulting/Business Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.