- Makati, Philippines, 6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, the successful candidate is in-charge of performing various accounting and finance-related tasks that will support the overall business of Penbrothers.
- Updating of financial spreadsheets with daily transactions
- Assisting in the preparation of Financial Statements
- Tracking and reconciling of bank statements
- Creating cost analysis reports (fixed and variable costs)
- Assisting in month end reports.
- Preparing aging reports for both accounts receivables and accounts payables.
- Preparing weekly reports and other reports as needed by the management.
- Fresh graduates with a Bachelor's degree in Accountancy, Finance or any Business-Related course are welcome to apply
- With Good oral and Written Communication Skills
- Can work under pressure and minimal supervision
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Consulting/Business Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.