- Makati, Philippines, 6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The videographer works closely with the art director during projects as well as the video editing process. The Videographer’s responsibilities are as follows (but not limited to):
- Strategize, develop and manage digital marketing campaigns for the agency's clients.
- Work closely with the team to generate creative ideas and concepts to fulfill the client's brief
- Develop storyboards and video collaterals for clients
- Utilize visual storytelling in communicating a message and/or a brand.
- Produce high-quality videos–from concept to execution, including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices at a variety of resolutions
- Assist management with video and photo related work including coordinating with outsourcing vendors for branding, marketing, event and product related business.
- Spearhead the overall production for video and photoshoots, from sourcing equipment, fixing logistics, down to editing and post-production.
- Produce key visuals for pitch deck build along with the Art Director;
- Meeting with the art director and account managers before presenting ideas to clients;
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final videos
- Must know the basic rules and regulations of video production & publication
- Has a creative eye in terms of putting finishing touches to film/video, such as adding effects, visuals, special animation effects, and stylistic touches.
- Has a keen eye in the creative process of video editing process from the concept to the final product.
- Oral and written communication skills
- IT literacy and an awareness of how the industry is developing in light of new communication technologies
- Enthusiasm about advertising with a real desire to keep up to date with new developments in the media
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Consulting/Business Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.