Talent Sourcing Specialist
- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The successful candidate will be tasked to support the recruitment activities of Penbrothers by providing the recruitment team with qualified candidate profiles obtained from multiple job sourcing channels. If you have the heart, passion, talent, grit, and the hunger to learn in all things recruitment, then this might be the opportunity for you!
- Accountable in creating and implementing sourcing programs using different sourcing channels, such as internet job portals, ERP, job fairs, recruitment advertisements, recruitment partners, etc.
- Attends calibration meetings with various vendors to ensure consistency
- Conducts initial resume screening to determine applicant fit against required job qualifications
- Responsible for contacting and communicating with prospective candidates to inform them of their assessment and/or interview schedules
- Responsible for the roll-out and closure of Job Posting
- College Graduate / Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have at least 1 year related work-experience with sourcing for volume and niche job requisitions.
- Above-average English language communication skill
- Willing to work at Makati City
- Can start ASAP
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Consulting/Business Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.