Front End Web Developer
- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our IT team;
- Responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications.
- Translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
- Create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in building websites – CMS-based (e.g. WordPress) as well as static websites (e.g. HTML5/CSS3/PHP)
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS (Preference)
- Good communication – English
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Consulting/Business Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.