- Qualify new inbound and outbound business opportunities, and distribute qualified leads to the appropriate Business Consultants
- Call inbound leads coming in from various communication channels.
- Manage a high volume of leads in the CRM tool Pipedrive accurately and efficiently, ensuring the right level of follow-up.
- Research target customers online as prequalified sales opportunities.
- Understand our strategic direction and initiatives and assist with team alignment and support.
- Provide strong communication and coordination within and among the sales teams.
- A BIG passion for helping small businesses.
- You have extensive experience in finding, managing, and closing business deals or an impressive background in retail with an interest in sales. Ideally, you combine both.
- You have excellent phone etiquette and are comfortable with presenting and explaining StoreHub's products to our clients over the phone.
- You are able to create outbound solution messaging both in written and verbal form.
- You have solid knowledge and skills in customer orientation, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- You enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced data-driven sales environment.
- Two or more years of sales experience, or experience in a related field such as marketing or customer service, is a major plus.
- You have an excellent command of Tagalog and English.
- A solid understanding of the retail industry is a major plus.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Consulting/Business Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.