As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
You must be able to maintain a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. You must also be able to maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Customer-Service: Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately. Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Computer Literacy: You will need to answer emails, use the phone system, create and manage schedules, and possibly learn industry specific software. Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments.
- Admin Skills: You will be tasked to organize files, access and extract biometric records, and perform other clerical/administrative work
- Communication: Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed. Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer-Service Skills: You are the first impression of the company. A successful receptionist will be friendly, organized and knowledgeable about the company.
- Computer Skills
- Communication Skills: Listen to customers and management, speaking in a clear and friendly way over the phone and face-to-face are essential skills for receptionists.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 100 Don Carlos Palanca, Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
- Consulting/Business Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.