Clearly defining the Finds experience
Join the Finds team in Manila, our #HQ for content creation for our iPhone Application! We’re a small, focused team of writers, researchers, and creatives; we meticulously design journeys through hidden gems and tourist attractions in several cities. We follow a revolutionary work style which allows you to set your own pace in work environments which heighten your focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We do, however, place a high premium on clear, consistent communication as we utilize many online, cloud-ready productivity tools to create an organized environment within which your work can blossom.
Responsibilities and requirements
- Creation of legal documents
- Business Associate
- Brainstorming and executing strategies and ideas that will propel Finds to the next level
- Background research on interesting individuals whom Finds can develop relationships with.
- Coordination with parties outside of Finds in order to optimize our operations
- Assistant to the founder for all investor relations activities: pitch deck creation, company status reports, pipeline for potential investors, etc.
Follows strict attention to detail in examining contracts and agreements. Finds coordinates with many international contributors, businesses, and users, and much of our content comes from the very clearly defined relationships established outside of Finds.
Consistency in use of language: this means that in any document you create for Finds, you are able to clearly define concepts and use them consistently throughout the entire document. (e.g., don’t refer to an Employee as a Consultant or an Associate, if they’ve already been expressly defined as an Employee.)
Simplicity. We defend ourselves best when we use simple language that laypersons outside the legal, tech, and travel industries can easily understand.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 100 C. Palanca, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Consulting/Business Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.