- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 9 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 11 days
- Recruiter responds
- 93% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 42 minutes ago
- Consulting/Business Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 6th flr, OPL Bldg, 100 C Palanca St., Legaspi Village, Makati City, Makati, Philippines
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree of any 4-year course. Major in Business, Administration, Human Resources, Psychology, or any related course is a huge plus.
- Has a good understanding of Labor and Employment Laws.
- At least 3-years of related work experience is preferred.
- Must be able to communicate clearly (both written and orally) with employees, members of the HR management team, and in group presentations and meetings.
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently.
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management.
- Interested in working for a dynamic, multinational startup is a plus.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Human resource admins are the behind-the- scenes collaborators and colleagues whose main job responsibilities are focused on ensuring proper employment experiences across all Penbrothers employees.
HR admins are involved with nearly all programs and services that relate to a company’s human resources division. Their work, which is often decidedly administrative in nature, involves documenting grievances, terminations, absences, and performance reports.
Tasked with the onboarding of new employees and their compliance with the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE), the HR admin acts as the middle ground between HR recruitment and payroll teams.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handles orientation and onboarding of new hire.
- Maintaining current HR files and databases.
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records.
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained.
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exit interviews.