Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 100% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 10 hours ago
- Consulting/Business Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 6th flr, OPL Bldg, 100 C Palanca St., Legaspi Village, Makati City, Makati, Philippines
This profile requires a candidate with 1 to 3 years of experience in web & software development. This is a junior position and the candidate will report to the SR. Developer and will seek assistance in complex technical problems.
- SEO (on-page / off-page)
- Web Design & Development
- Photoshop / Creative
- HTML 5
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo, and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance