Finance and Admin officer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 days
- Recruiter responds
- 77% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 13 hours ago
- Consulting/Business Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 6th flr, OPL Bldg, 100 C Palanca St., Legaspi Village, Makati City, Makati, Philippines
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, or related field.
- 2-years experience in Finance, but fresh graduates are also welcome.
- Experience with Accounting software, preferably Xero.
- Good communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Fast learner and good team player.
About the Role:
We are looking for a well-rounded finance professional that can work with bookkeeping, financial reports preparation and analysis, and assistance in administrative functions. The role will report directly to the company’s finance manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Bookkeeping and journal entries;
- Account reconciliation;
- A/R and A/P monitoring;
- Loan repayment schedule;
- Process improvement;
- General/office administrative functions;