Web Back-end Developer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 days
- Recruiter responds
- 57% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 5 minutes ago
- Consulting/Business Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit 5k, 100, Makati, Philippines
- Working knowledge of Type Script would be a nice to have, because some parts of the code base (the ones that do not need dynamic behaviour) should be developed in this language.
- Working knowledge in MongoDB or similar document databases.
- To be able to work in a distributed development environment.
- Average conversation and writing skills in English language.
- It must be organized and proud of the deliverables he produces, have permanently in its mindset that the software development is only done when properly tested and documented.
This job is for developing a Node.js web application backend, delivering a REST API to the frontend applications.
The role of the candidate is to develop web the backend delivering a REST API used by two client applications developed by other team members. The backend will be developed with the Node.js technology, having as storage a document database (like MongoDB or alike).
Its responsibilities also include the application deployment in the selected cloud hosting platform.
It also must also be able to use and maintain all the source control, integration and deployment environments.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance