Mobile Application Developer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 67% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 12 hours ago
- Consulting/Business Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit 5k, 100, Makati, Philippines
- It must also have solid knowledge and working experience using the hybrid platform Cordova and basic knowledge of the Ionic SDK.
- It must also understand and use the supporting tools needed for software development, namely unit and integration tests, Git Source control, unit and continuous integration mechanisms.
- Web designer skills and expertise, applied in HTML5 and CSS. Working knowledge using the Bootstrap framework or similar ones.
This job is for developing the mobile client side of a web application with a REST API backend. The mobile frontend should be developed with an hybrid technology, allowing a single code baseline targeting multiple mobile platforms, namely Android and iOS.
The role of the candidate is to develop the mobile client side for a web application using hybrid mobile technology Cordova and the Ionic UI SDK. The backend is delivered through a REST API that is consumed by the mobile application. Nevertheless, the application also has local (client) storage requirements, to accommodate offline scenarios and further synchronization with backend when connectivity is reestablished.