Assist Buying Team in acquiring inventory by liaising with suppliers and internally within Upteam as well as completing product information necessary to publish and sell the items purchased.
- Product Selection from offline suppliers, making sure that items procured closely follow suggested lists from the Business Intelligence Team.
- Ensure continuous in-flow of stock that are relevant and saleable, through managing suppliers and maintaining a relationship with them.
- Coordinate the delivery and processing of all items purchased with the Ops inbound team
- Minimize items with authenticity concerns and ensure no counterfeits are published for selling
- Ensure alignment of customer perception on product quality and specifications with actual conditions
- Increase % of super best and fast sellers in stock based on buying list data
- Focus buying on super best and fast sellers and monitor stock performance by supplier
- Possesses a degree in Fashion, Business, Marketing or other related qualifications
- With at least 1 year experience in fashion buying and with a very high level of interest in luxury brand and products.
- Good communication skills
- Should have great team dynamics
- Temporary work from home due to pandemic
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.