Finance Control Lead
- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
Managing all finance and accounting operations. Also, as a Finance Control Lead you will be the one coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and reports.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of Financial Statements of the Group and its subsidiaries.
- Review and provide audit documents due for submission to different reporting countries.
- Manage the Group’s consolidation of reports from its accounting system. This includes maintenance of account ledgers and their documentation.
- Provide strategies that enable the cost saving of the Group through liaising with different cost-generating departments.
- Safeguard the Group’s commercial interest by aligning the contract provisions with its standard acceptable terms
- Create and design automation projects that would help optimize the Team’s FTE.
- Establish monitoring tools that can help track and streamline the Group’s scheduled compliance reporting
- Maintain high performing direct reports through coaching and mentoring
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Management Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant/ Certified Management Accountant designation will be an advantage
- Experience in any accounting software, preferably Xero.
- 2-3 years of experience in the related area and has a strong foundation in Accounting fundamentals and its application to daily operating activities.
- Keen eye on details for accuracy
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Temporary work from home due to pandemic
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.