Full Stack iOS Developer
- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Work on primary projects.
- Takes ownership of incidents, change requests, scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance.
- Design, build new features and delegate task for other team members re: project/application.
- Ensure and help maintain functionality of project/application collaborating with other IT department team for possible bug that needs escalation.
- Maintain standard code quality and repositories.
- Understand the product feature, propose alternative with proven proof of concept that will fullfill project goals and objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Engineer and other related courses
- Has 5+ years of work experience
- Must have a strong understanding of front-end development frameworks and technologies
- Must have experience with Swift/RxSwift & Amplitude/branch.io
- Very familiar with IOS video streaming and network.framework (this is critical)
- Must have expertise in front-end optimization techniques, dynamic content retrieval, state management, accessibility techniques, device-portability strategies
- Peer to peer networking
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.