Full Stack Developer | PHP, Angular, NodeJS
- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Full Stack Engineer capable of designing solutions, writing code, testing code, automating test and deployment
- Overall delivery of software components working in collaboration with design and quality team
- Writing clean, understandable code with comments, all managed by using git
- Collaborating with other technology teams to ensure integrated end-to-end design and integration.
- Full participation in the Agile Scrum process (supported by JIRA) including speaking up and giving your opinion!
- Ready, willing, and able to pick up new technologies and pitch in on story tasks (design, code, test, CI/CD, deploy, etc)
- Able to research and learn new methodologies and technologies and bring knowledge to the team
- Build awesome software solutions
- Develop, maintain, and implement a broad range of web and mobile based client tools including Web Application, Content Management Systems, Dashboards and custom applications
- Attention to detail; we like to do it right the first time
Requirements (Front End):
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Responsive and adaptive design
Requirements (Back End):
- Integrating 3rd party APIs
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- RESTful Services incl. using postman
- Database technologies like PostgreSQL, MySQL or MongoDB.
- Web server technologies like Nginx, Apache, etc.
- Server-side frameworks: Node.JS, Wordpress
- Bachelor in Computer Sciences or related
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing responsive web applications
- Minimum 1 year experience developing RESTful APIs
- At least 1 year experience in cloud technologies such as Google Cloud computing or AWS
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.