- Own the product lifecycle, from discovery, definition, execution to launch & iteration
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Continuously identify opportunities for improvements (growth, efficiencies, improved customer experience) across the business, and build & execute strategies to improve.
- Looks outward to research, market, competitive set, and vendors to identify new opportunities and present to team and stakeholders. Evaluate ideas and drives adoption of leading ideas.
- Grooming the backlog and prioritising dev and UX sprints to deliver a commercially targeted product inline with companies short and long term strategic objective
- Manage and communicate prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, and operations teams
- Define high quality, simple product roadmaps based on Miss Amara’s strategy and vision
- Develop detailed business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture
- Communicate (with data), your successes, failures, contribution to the bottom line, lessons learned and mitigation plans to stakeholders
- Managing implementation of changes, new features, and new systems (with external or internal developers/agencies) on our ecommerce sites (currently Shopify Plus) & integrations (ERP, marketing platforms, etc), from creating business requirements, designing interactions with web pages, developing changes (with external or internal developers/agencies), through to testing. Including cross platform optimisation, and testing is completed for an outstanding end to end user experience.
- Vendor management: Serve as point-person to select technology vendors and agencies. Effectively manage NDAs, RFP processes, contract reviews
- Managing external contractors and developers to complete work to required, creating specifications when required
- Write & maintain technical documentation
- 2-3 years product management experience
- Project management certification preferred
- Ability to quickly & accurately gather business requirements and translate into technical design & implementation
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Be a natural & creative problem solver, and figure out to execute requirements in the most cost effective manner while still maintaining best practices
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.