Senior Business Development E-Commerce Manager
- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
- Develop a business plan and strategy (including campaigns) that will help grow Marketplace channels (50% of total business =+2.5M total sales revenue) globally.
- Compile postsale analysis of campaigns to ensure that the missed potentials will be considered in the next campaign and buying plan which in turn will help maximize sales, gross margin and STR.
- Determine competitive audits such as pricing strategy on channels with low conversion rate in order to improve sales on each Marketplace clients
- Analyze consumer buying patterns using high page views, search term reports, traffic, sku performance.
- Manage various internal data sources and web analytics tools to optimize presence and performance in each marketplace and ensure the visibility of items on the frontend.
- Develop and supervise all activities and plans for various marketplace related projects and coordinate with each relevant department to prepare an effective timeline and ensure compliance of everyone
- Provide market information and competitive landscape to identify new prospects opportunities, competitive forces, market trends, customer preferences, and product pricing
- Manage top clients to maximize and achieve monthly target
- Work with supporting departments (Finance, Ops, Product, Data) to develop the optimal MP business mix: price, product, promo and operations
- The candidate will be in close contact with all our main global customers seeking for external data insights, build stronger customer relationships and will be accountable to deliver on the revenue and target plan.
- With 4-7 years of revenue responsibility in e-commerce for multinational consumer/luxury brands, fashion industry, e-commerce project management experience or working with e-commerce platform like Ebay
- Proven track record in managing marketplaces and running online campaigns successfully in driving customer engagement
- Excellent written and spoken professional communication skills in English
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, collaborative and a strong team player
- Analytical and entrepreneurship minded
- Management skills in dealing with multiple departments to produce an outcome with agreed timeline
- Highly organized with strong time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work effectively
- Makes decisions and recommendations clearly linked to the organization’s strategy and financial goals, reflecting awareness of external dynamics
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.