Business E-Commerce Manager
- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Business Development (BD) Unit is responsible for global customer development and management. Delivers growth by creating strategies and execution sales plans to respond to challenges and opportunities in existing and new clients across all market channels: marketplaces, retailers online and offline. Our main customers are a reference in the resale industry (ie. The Real Real, Vestiaire Collective, Reebonz, Farfetch, etc) BD team is currently 20 people and works closely to the Product brand team and Operations to ensure a smooth choice, curation and delivery.
We're looking for a talented highly motivated manager to join the BD, reporting to the Group Marketplace Manager. The manager will have a pivotal role in the team and will be responsible to:
- Develop business plan and strategy (including campaigns) that will help grow Marketplace channels (50% of total business =+2.5M total sales revenue) globally.
- Compile post sale analysis of campaigns to ensure that the missed potentials will be considered in the next campaign and buying plan which in turn will help maximize sales, gross margin and STR.
- Determine competitive audits such as pricing strategy on channels with low conversion rate in order to improve sales on each Marketplace clients
- Analyze consumer buying patterns using high page views, search term reports, traffic, sku performance.
- Manage various internal data sources and web analytics tools to optimize presence and performance in each marketplace and ensure visibility of items on frontend.
- Develop and supervise all activities and plans for various marketplace related projects and coordinate with each relevant department to prepare an effective timeline and ensure compliance of everyone Provide market information and competitive landscape to identify new prospects opportunities, competitive forces, market trends, customer preferences and product pricing
- Manage top clients to maximize and achieve monthly target
- Work with supporting departments (Finance, Ops, Product, Data) to develop the optimal MP business mix: price, product, promo and operations
- With 4-7 years of revenue responsibility in e-commerce for multinational consumer/luxury brands, fashion industry and e-commerce project management experience
- Proven track record in managing marketplaces and running online campaigns successfully in driving customer engagement
- Excellent written and spoken professional communication skills in English
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, collaborative and a strong team player
- Analytical and entrepreneurship minded
- Management skills in dealing with multiple departments to produce an outcome with agreed timeline
- Highly organized with strong time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work effectively
- Makes decisions and recommendations clearly linked to the organization’s strategy and financial goals, reflecting awareness of external dynamics
- Good negotiation and analytical skills, growth mindset, entrepreneurial, target oriented and strategically savvy, strong communication skills, business oriented, problem solving
- Flexible schedule to address US time zone client base
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.