Travel Booking Executive
- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 16,000.00 - 18,000.00 PHP / monthPHP16,000.0018,000.0016,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Arranging accommodations and ground transportation bookings
- Reviewing and verifying reservation bookings and member data, correcting, and/or reentering customers travel data; combining those from both internal and external systems when customer account information is incomplete.
- Outbound calls to airlines, hotels and similar vendors.
- Secures flight information by completing data (similar to a typist), to enter or update data into a computer system database.
- Outbound calls with hotels to complete payment forms and reservations.
- Process Virtual Payments via email, phone, fax and central reservations system
- Maintains member confidence and protects Pana’s operations by keeping information confidential.
- Graduated of BS Tourism management, BS Travel Management, BS in International
- Travel and Tourism Management or equivalent is preferred
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Have strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Accurate and very keen to details and should have solid organizational skills because you’ll often work on itineraries for many members at once.
- Are Proficient in English, knowledge of additional languages is an advantage.
- Accept ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Explore opportunities to add value to the team’s job accomplishments.
- Willing to work on holidays, weeked, NIGHT SHIFT and extended working hours if needed.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Tourism & Hospitality Management [Tourism Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.