Senior DevOps Engineer | Makati
- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
AS OUR DEVOPS ENGINEER, YOU WILL:
- Design, develop and maintain the automation framework and related tools
- Install, configure and maintain production systems
- Troubleshoot technical problems
- Review source code and identify possible issues
- Define and implement architecture for Test, Staging and Production systems
- Work directly with developers supporting CI/CD systems
- Develop architecture roadmaps based on business needs
- Conduct constant assessment of systems performance against defined KPIs
- Research and test new technologies that can improve or add value to the current and future platform
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Has at least 3-5 years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Development or any related course
- Has professional experience in continuous integration/continuous deployment
- Has experience with Kubernetes, Docker and CI/CD tools like Jenkins and TeamCity
- Has strong knowledge with DevOps and system automation technology (Ansible, SaltStack, Puppet)
- Has advanced knowledge on scripting languages such as Bash, Perl, Python or PHP
- Has more than 4 years of experience in Linux system administration
- Has advanced knowledge in MySQL or other relational databases
- Is knowledgeable in the use of tools such as Zabbix, Grafana and ELK stack
- Has experience in software load balancing suck as HA-Proxy and NGINX
- Has basic knowledge of TCP/IP, routing and firewalling
- Is excellent in both oral and written English communication
- Is analytical and organized
WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO WORK WITH US?
- Our team is composed of humble and curious individuals with the ambition and will to learn.
- We are always open to new and exciting ideas.
- We have a fun and fast-paced, but "get-it-done" work environment that requires motivation, self-learning, and a good sense of humor.
- Hats, jeans, t-shirts and hoodies are normal attire. If you prefer formal attire, you can do that too.
- We pride ourselves on our knowledge, professionalism, integrity and innovation.
- We challenge and support ourselves and each other every day.
- We like to celebrate and do fun things together - during breaks or after work hours.
- The position is full time. As long as you're putting in the hours, your work schedule is flexible.
- We offer a cool & fun work environment for our employees.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.