HR Employee Relation
- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Handles orientation and onboarding of new hire.
- Maintaining current HR files and databases.
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records.
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained.
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exit interviews.
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree of any 4-year course. Major in Business, Administration, Human Resources, Psychology, or any related course is a huge plus.
- At least 2-year of related work experience is required.
- Must be able to communicate clearly (both written and orally) with employees, members of the HR management team, and in group presentations and meetings.
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently.
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management.
- Interested in working for a dynamic, multinational startup is a plus.
- Strong background in Employee Relations or in Payroll
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.