- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
About the role
Human resource admins are the behind-the- scenes collaborators and colleagues whose main job responsibilities are focused on ensuring proper employment experiences across all Penbrothers employees.
HR admins are involved with nearly all programs and services that relate to a company’s human resources division. Their work, which is often decidedly administrative in nature, involves documenting grievances, terminations, absences, and performance reports.
Tasked with the onboarding of new employees and their compliance with the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE), the HR admin acts as the middle ground between HR recruitment and payroll teams.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handles orientation and onboarding of new hire.
- Maintaining current HR files and databases.
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records.
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained.
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exit interviews
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree of any 4-year course. Major in Business, Administration, Human Resources, Psychology, or any related course is a huge plus.
- At least 2-3 years of related work experience is preferred.
- Preferrably with a strong background in Employee relations or in Payroll
- Must be able to compute payroll and taxation manually.
- Should have excellent skills in MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Must be able to communicate clearly (both written and orally) with employees, members of the HR management team, and in group presentations and meetings.
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently.
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management.
- Interested in working for a dynamic, multinational startup is a plus.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.