Pre-Sales Consultant (IT/Softtware)
- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Frequent travel to on-sites. Regions: Asia-Pacific Indian-sub Continent, West, East and South Africa, any other location as per business imperatives.
- Listen and react and respond on the basis of information learned.
- Self-started, with the keen ability and desire to meet and exceed expectations.
- Goal and Result Oriented coupled with the ability to multitask.
- Respond to RFIs, RFPs, and requests for Proposals.
- Understand and support the Sales Enablement process.
- Qualify and help close sales opportunities. Assist regional business development activities.
- Determine, resolve and communicate technical and business presales issues to presales and senior management.
- Install and maintain demos and software on presales equipment. Engage in product training to maintain high product knowledge.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
- Any Degree in Computer Science, or any related course. Masters in Business or Accounting is advantageous.
- Ability to travel to other countries
- Excellent Oral, Written and Presentation skills.
- Practical knowledge of Banking and Financial Technology.
- Ability to work independently and/or part of a team.
- Ability to Organize effectively and work remotely across multiple time zones.
- Willingness to travel and stay onsite till completion of the project.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Having technical skills such as Basics ASP.Net, C# and SQL is a plus
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn on the job.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and demands.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.