- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Supports programming changes during optimization, quality assurance, user acceptance testing, and post implementation to ensure the integrity of web based deliverable.
- Applies web specific technical skills to independently produce deliverables. Executes development tasks and monitors progress against task estimates to provide status.
- Works with members of the Marketing team to devise the best solutions to meet product, UX, and marketing needs to increase sales and lead generation. Performs comprehensive analysis and design for program changes to gain and to transfer knowledge of web based asset changes.
- Provides input to requirements documents.
- Possesses a degree in IT or other related qualifications..
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in an infrastructure management role in a corporate setting services company.
- Fluent in English.
- Possess good knowledge in programming skills in PHP and MySQL
- Must also be knowledgeable with AJAX, AWS, REST API Integrations, concept of WEB SCRAPING
- Experience in using the Google API and other system integration is a plus
- Ability to work independently and autonomously.Can research on google / stackoverflow / etc. for technical difficulties
- Startups in the Tech Space in the cloud. BPO IT companies
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.