The Talent & Development Manager of Upteam/Luxclusif will champion the company’s efforts to attract, train, and keep the best employees. The focus is on designing and implement programs for performance management, leadership development, employee assessment, and succession planning. It identifies training needs and create strategic solutions for improving skills across the entire company. Responsibilities in a nutshell:
- Learning Management Systems and Solutions (training programs, blended learning solutions, e-learning, learning solutions catalog, informal learning methodology, learning partnership and collaboration with internal and external subject matter experts, etc.)
- Performance Management and Talent Development (PMS, Talent Development System, Succession Planning, etc.)
- Organization Development (culture transformation through JSU's Journey to Greatness, other OD interventions)
- Talent Acquisition
- Competency Management (competency modeling and assessment, competency-based training programs, competency-based talent acquisition, competency-based job descriptions)
- Communication (internal newsletters, HR on the Road, etc.)
- Serve as an internal consultant for the Upteam/Luxclusif through coaching, facilitation,
- counseling and other tools
- Monitor KPIs & provide quarterly and annual performance appraisals to identify performance gaps
- Manage internal conflict and implement the company culture
- Manage the whole HR Department, including the HR&Admin Officer that ensures alignment between employees, Penbrothers, and Management
- Reports directly and works closely with the Management
- At least 5 years of extensive experience and expertise in Talent and Performance Management, Learning and Development, Learning Management Systems and Solutions, Organizational Development, Talent Acquisition, and Competency Management.
- At least 3 years in a management role
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Must be customer-focused, energetic, enthusiastic, well-planned, and organized.
- Outgoing people that love corporate learning and organizational development
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.