- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, build/test, release, support, and improve)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean, properly formatted code
- Create detailed documentation for the build process (e.g. full features list, MVP requirements, product roadmap, product feature discussions and decisions, etc.) and development handoff (i.e. to third-party development group)
- Gather specific product requirements and suggest technical solutions
- Assess the technical feasibility of various potential startup ideas.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with others in the product development team to plan new features
- Ensure that new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends and frameworks
- Consult on technology-related investments in other companies
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science
- Experience with Agile development
- Recommended but Not Required
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Mathematics
- Familiarity with the following software suites: Jira Software, Jira Confluence, Asana, Invision, Google Cloud, Google Firebase, AWS, Github, Auth0.
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the Apple App store and/or Google Play store
- In-depth knowledge of Swift (iOS) with ability and interest to also learn and implement Xamarin (iOS and Android) and/or Kotlin (Android).
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a small team environment
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.