As the Customer Service Manager you will be responsible for the management of day to day operations of the Customer Service department and responsible for maximizing team productivity for revenue-generating opportunities and acts as point of contact for escalated complaints whilst leading and managing 5-10 direct reports.
- Diving into data to identify the root of a problem and solving it (no matter how large or small the scale)
- Develop a high-performance team within the Customer Service Department
- Develop KPI with team members and monitor individual performances
- Managing workflow, escalations and effectively delegating across your leadership team.
- Conduct performance review and coaching
- Driving the creation of staffing plans, schedules, quality/process change initiatives, on a fast-paced environment
- Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled Customer Service Department.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least [5-7] years in relevant customer service experience
- At least [3-5] years of managerial experience (overseeing or supporting a team)
- Experience in a contact center, retail, or e-commerce operations
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Solid knowledge of call center management tools includes monitoring skills, coach skills, telephone, and other technology, etc.
- Ability to deliver quality results under pressure
- Amenable to start work ASAP
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.