Customer Service Manager
- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
As the Customer Service Manager you will be responsible for the management of day to day operations of the Customer Service department and responsible for maximizing team productivity for revenue-generating opportunities and acts as point of contact for escalated complaints whilst leading and managing 5-10 direct reports.
- Diving into data to identify the root of a problem and solving it (no matter how large or small the scale)
- Develop a high-performance team within the Customer Service Department
- Develop KPI with team members and monitor individual performances
- Managing workflow, escalations and effectively delegating across your leadership team.
- Conduct performance review and coaching
- Driving the creation of staffing plans, schedules, quality/process change initiatives, on a fast-paced environment
- Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled Customer Service Department.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least [5-7] years in relevant customer service experience
- At least [3-5] years of managerial experience (overseeing or supporting a team)
- Experience in a contact center, retail, or e-commerce operations
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Solid knowledge of call center management tools includes monitoring skills, coach skills, telephone, and other technology, etc.
- Ability to deliver quality results under pressure
- Amenable to start work ASAP
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.