StickEarn is a revolutionary advertising technology startup that connects brands, drivers, and consumers to create powerful and measurable vehicle advertising while creating a positive impact on society.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for StickEarn.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Plan and review compensation actions
- enforcing policies and procedures.
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards.
- Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout.
- Manage relationship with key operations vendors.
- Track vendor pricing, rebates, and service levels.
- Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at department meetings.
- Must be educated to bachelor degree in operations management or other equivalent fields, Master's degree will be advantage.
- Minimum 3 years or more experience in operations division.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
- Be able to respond well to pressure.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.