As the Event Sales Specialist, you will reach out to potential clients to win new prospects and close deals. You will have access to inbound leads from companies looking to host events. You will also conduct outbound prospecting to new corporate customers. The ideal candidate will have strong sales experience.
- Drive events sales by closing deals
- Develop a comprehensive strategy including action plans and schedules to identify specific sales prospects.
- Partner with Marketing to increase awareness and capitalize on opportunities created and/or identified.
- Analyze market conditions and track sales opportunities and progress through data management.
- Collaborate with internal partners on event delivery and process to ensure high quality events.
- Collaborate on setting sales goals with senior leadership.
- Maintain a strong relationship with clients or potential partners.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Business/Hospitality or related
- 1 year of work experience in sales
- Events sales experience is an advantage
- Experienced with prospecting, cold calls, and closing sales
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM tools
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills with the ability to work cross-functionally effectively
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.