Upteam is a vintage bag and accessory curator currently supplying both online and offline shops in Europe, Middle East and Asia with authentic pre-owned items from high-end brands. You may visit www.upteamco.com for more details. This position will be based in Manila and report directly to the Sales Director.
The successful candidate will oversee sales and development on the company’s marketplace channel. There will be a strong communication flow expected with the BD, Customer Service, and Ops teams.
- Assess the current MP lead list and client base
- Create sales plan for MP channel
- Identify customers’ needs to develop long term partnerships
- SALES & CRM
- Develop 2018-2020 roadmap for marketplaces
- Hit monthly revenue and profit targets
- Optimize assortment and price to grow sales
- Create promotional calendars per customer
- Liaise with Upteam’s customer experience department to ensure smooth pre-and after-sales service
- Acquire new marketplace customers
- Pre-sales support
- After-sales support
- Report to team on channel sales and development
- Experience as account management with e-commerce company (ideally fashion)
- Minimum of 5-year experience in account management role
- Experience in managing small teams
- Analytical skills (proficiency in Excel is a must)
- Availability to travel
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.