- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Manage and lead a team of 10-25 employees
- Support Travel Support Team and employee management which includes coaching, mentoring and training, and at the same time keeping the Director of Travel Support updated on the team’s performance
- Communicates concerns and policies among management and team members.
- Assists Travel Support Team with hiring processes and new team member training
- Conducts bi-weekly team meetings to update team members on best practices and continuing expectations.
- Mentoring and Training of the travel support team based on QA findings ●
- Daily team huddle to share overall direction for the shift
- Have spent 3 to 5 years of your career managing employees
- Graveyard shift
- Have a good working knowledge of international and domestic flights, hotel booking and ticketing
- Great at managing people, and have proven skills in leadership
- Amenable to work schedule rotations, including working on holidays
- Interviewing, Hiring and Recruitment Skills
- Employee Training Experience, Customer Service Skills
- Product Knowledge in the Travel Industry is a plus!
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.