HR Intern / OJT
- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
We are looking for a dynamic and well-organized intern which can deal with both communicating face to face with clients and can handle documents in a systematic manner. Candidate must be adept in speaking in English and confident in interacting with other people.
- Be the first point of contact of all incoming candidates to Penbrothers
- Collecting pre-employment requirements from the candidates and ensures the completion of said requirements
- Assist candidates with their payroll account opening
- Create a well-organized 201 file for each employee
- Creating and distributing company IDs
- Coordinating with Government agencies for completion of Statutory requirements.
- Coordinating with employees and making schedules for Employment Relation matters
- Preparing HR documents, filing, and database completion.
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Has good communication skills both oral and written
- Good organizational skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.