- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Participate in outbound & inbound marketing campaigns directed at exiting and new customer acquisition. Ensure all calls are pro-active by confirming all information on our database is correct ie: lines are active and working, mailing address and contact persons are correct, actively promote and sell Flip TV products and services to tolling and non-tolling customers, work as part of a team and demonstrate flexibility with regard to tasks assigned and hours worked. Utilize problem solving skills on a daily basis, and adhere to Privacy Regulations by demonstrating discretion with Customers personal information
- Participate in outbound campaigns to existing customers with the aim of increasing ARPU (Average Revenue per user)
- Participate in outbound campaigns to new & existing customers to facilitate increased subscriber numbers
- Achieve and maintain all relevant KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) including Sale targets, availability, and adherence to schedule/roster.
- Actively work towards meeting group KPIs and improving personal performance including attending and participating in team meetings
- Ensure that commitments made to customers and responses to Sales enquiries are in line with company values and objectives
- Expectations: Inbound and Outbound Sales Campaigns
- Pro-actively handle Sales calls
- Be logged in and ready to make and take calls at all times
- Understand the concepts behind scripts and follow them
- Contribute to the understanding and development of strategies to overcome customer objections
- Be self directed and motivated in reaching goals
- Increase customers usage of individual Flip TV services and range of services used Attend regular staff meetings to ensure a thorough understanding of:
- Flip TV’ goals and objectives
- Flip TV’ full range of products and services
- Issues impacting personal and team performances
- Preferably has experience as Sales Rep or equivalent in BPO Industry
- Proven communications and teamwork background.
- Proven sales focus
- Computer literate, proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel & Word, Outlook email.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication / presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Sound administrative skills including attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong Sales orientation
- Ability to prioritise issues, maintain a high energy level and approach all work with a sense of drive and urgency
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.