Merchandise Planning & Control Supervisor
- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Devise strategic and tactical merchandising plans through constant monitoring and analysis of sales and demand trends.
- Work closely with other departments to execute strategies that facilitate product movement.
- Manage stock level and ensure effective utility across all the different sales channels.
- Align inbound processes with Ops and ensure commitment to agreed service levels to guarantee that all products released for selling follow the required standard thereby minimizing eventual risks and exposure.
- Develop and execute contingency plans for returned and damaged goods.
- Possesses a degree in Business, Fashion Merchandising, Supply Chain or other related qualifications.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a fashion merchandising or brand/ inventory management role in a corporate setting/ professional services company.
- Fluent in English.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.