Market Researcher will be responsible for researching, identifying relevant contacts and scheduling new qualified partnership opportunities for targeted accounts.
- Research contact information for partnership leads.
- Work with various online tools and databases to enrich leads.
- Record all lead details in the master database.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Validate contact info of prospects and review leads for minimum quality criteria.
- Set up calls/meetings with key and relevant people in the business for Head of Partnerships.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- HS Diploma/Enrolled in an accredited university/college program
- Highly organized and keen attention to details
- Technologically savvy and comfortable in using MS Office Word and Excel
- Deep interest and/or knowledge of the luxury fashion industry would be advantage
- Fast learner and good team player
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.