Business Development Manager (Manila/Cebu/Davao) - Urgent!!
- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Plan & oversee business development efforts in assigned areas / clusters with a goal to on-board high-quality budget hotels on to network
- Identify new hotels that meet the standards in terms of location, pricing, infrastructure quality, owner willingness etc. and pitch partnership proposal
- Negotiate commercial agreement with interested hotels and sign-up rooms
- Strengthen relationship with existing hotel owners & other relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate with other teams such as operations, marketing, pricing, customer support, finance etc. to ensure smooth functioning of hotels on day-to-day basis
- Must possess at least Bachelor's or Vocational degree
- Minimum of 2 years extensive experience in Business Development, Sales or Partner Acquisition
- Has the ability to build and maintain good relationship with clients
- Possess wide Philippine market knowledge is a must
- Must be goal-oriented, results-driven, confident and can work with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills and able to articulate properly
- Hospitality industry experience and early stage start up environment is preferred
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.