The Recruitment Marketing Specialist is responsible for the ongoing management and growth of Penbrother's recruitment marketing initiatives. He / She will develop and implement recruitment marketing campaigns with the guidance of the marketing team. The RMS should possess a strong creative and professional writing skills as part of developing content for both social and blog platforms.
The RMS will also be managing the day-to-day operations of the social media pages exclusive to Penbrothers' recruitment services only. This implies that he/she will serve as the community manager for all topics related to recruitment. He / She will be the champion of Recruitment Marketing initiatives, and will be working with the Sr. Digital Marketing Executive on developing campaigns with the objective of increasing the number of weekly applications.
- 1 year experience in recruitment or marketing
- Must have a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Human Resources, or equivalent
- Has experience in creating Job ads
- Has experience in creating content in social media platforms
- Has experience in creating marketing campaigns
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.