Logo Designer & SEO Copywriter
- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Curate logo stock to sell in the Maker
- Edit and enhance existing inventory including colors, text and taglines
- Use reverse image search (RIS) tools to review logo for stock/clip art elements
- Remove logos that have suspected or confirmed copyright issues from the library
- IP management and quality control
- Design new logos - Create new font or text based logos to increase proportion of owned logos
- SEO copywriting - add relevant tags to help customers find the logos on Google and to surface logos on the website
- SEO copywriting - write short logo descriptions and page descriptions for landing pages
- Create new tagged pages with relevant high quality designs
- Iterate and optimise the existing logo library
- Graphic design degree and or strong work experience designing logos is essential
- Keen goal setter, who is comfortable setting goals and achieving KPIs and targets.
- Self starter who can work independently and collaboratively in a team.
- Strong, confident level of business English expected for editing logos and SEO.
- SEO copywriting skills for tagging logos and writing page descriptions.
- Knowledge of graphic design trends.
- Fast learner of our systems and processes.
- Comfortable working in Google suite products and messaging apps like Slack.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.